Re: Traveler repair

Gene:

would that be similar to the SJ 24 arrangement?

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR

#363  Obi Juan
office - (828)-901-5283
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      geneandlizadams
                      <geneandlizadams@xxxxxxxxx        To:       sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                                cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  Re: Traveler repair
                      owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeog
                      raphics.com

                      02/15/2005 11:23 PM
                      Please respond to
                      sanjuan23

Rudy
Before you replace your traveler in the existing spot, you  might want to
think about a traveler bridge over the companionway as was done on  the
later boats. this moves the traveler away from the companionway , so there
is no interference with the cabin access. Your traveler may be repairable.
E  mail me at pgardnersj@xxxxxxx, and tell  me what is wrong. I may be able
to fix it.
Gene Adams