From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of geneandlizadams
Sent:
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:23 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Traveler repair

Rudy

Before you replace your traveler in the existing spot, you might want to think about a traveler bridge over the companionway as was done on the later boats. this moves the traveler away from the companionway , so there is no interference with the cabin access. Your traveler may be repairable. E mail me at pgardnersj@xxxxxxx, and tell me what is wrong. I may be able to fix it.

Gene Adams