Re: Traveler repair

How does this compare with moving the traveler to the stern pulpit?
Has anyone got pictures of either config? When I bought my SJ23 in Dec
this year, the owner also sold me a special traveler bracket that he
said would allow the traveler to be mounted to the stern pulpit (I
believe - havnt looked at it since). Said his wife almost broke her arm
while sticking out of the companionway when the boom slapped back.

For a pulpit mount, the boom doesnt reach that far and with the angle
it would be at would be more of an intrusion in the cockpit area. Seems
to make more sense over the companionway

Dave Backus