From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cmattson
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:07 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Traveler repair

RUDOLPH
SJ23 MUST HAVE USED DIFFERENT TRACK SIZES?  MY TRACK WIDTH IS 3/4 INCH OR 19MM AND THE RONSTAN 19MM CARS FIT WITH NO PROBLEM. RONSTAM ALSO MADE A 27MM WIDTH TRACK.
THANKS CARL

Rudolph Mayer wrote:

Ronstan still makes a 19mm I-beam track but my car is 25 mm wide inside…the 19 is too narrow. I sure was hoping it would work but that’s a ¼ inch of slop…way too much I think. Thanks for the idea though.

Rudy