Motor Mount Replacement

I need to upgrade from the original motor mount to a spring-assist due to now having a new 8-HP Nissan 4-stroke.

The problem is all the spring-assist brackets are larger than the center-to-center dimensions of the bolts of the old bracket. In fact, they would be outside the edge of the raised fiberglass mounting pod. What needs to be done, as the motor is too heave for my 66 year muscles to hoist up?

J. Carl Miller
Email: questgrp@xxxxxxx
Work: carl.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx