WEIGHTS

I have been adjusting the axle position on the boat trailer trying to get
perfect stability - also added brakes - here's a  question -  anyone know
the empty(curb) weight for a 95-2000 Explorer 4 door 4x4? I can find gross
weight capacaties in the owners manual and door sticker, but no empty
weight.

I will have some interesting weight data for you all very soon!

Mike

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx