From: DJ Nestrick [mailto:djnestrick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:41 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mooring out question

I plan on leaving my SJ-23 moored out for most of the
summer. My concern: what happens if she somehow starts
taking on water? This could be from any source.

I thought about putting in some automatic bilge pumps
but realized they would help for about 30 minutes
before killing the battery.

Then I mulled over the whole positive flotation idea
thats been discussed in this forum before. Seems like
a lot of work for something that may or may not work.

What does everyone else do when leaving their boats
moored out for a few days/weeks? Or am I worrying too
much over a $4000 boat?  :)

DJ Nestrick
Amarillo - SJ23
Daytona Beach, FL

David J. Nestrick, MBA, CFP
FirsTrust Private Wealth Management Group
(352)753-8589
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:
San Juan 23 Tech Tips: