RE: Mooring out question

I've never had any leaking problems other than a
little coming through a leaking hatch that I'm working
on this evening.

At our sail club here in Daytona we had another
member's Macgregor 25 sink at the dock when one of his
centerboard bolts popped out, sending his boat to the
bottom. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing....Just want
to do everything I can to prevent something similar
from happening to Amarillo!

DJ

--- "Nystuen, Erik B" <erik.b.nystuen@xxxxxxxxxx>