Re: WEIGHTS

I did the scale thing - that is why I need an empty weight.  They wouldn't
let me unhook and re-run it.

Mike

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      geneandlizadams
                      <geneandlizadams@xxxxxxxxx        To:       sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                                cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  Re: WEIGHTS
                      owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeog
                      raphics.com

                      04/05/2005 12:32 AM
                      Please respond to
                      sanjuan23

Mike
Run your vehicle over a highway department scale when they are closed, and
that will give it to you.
Gene Adams