Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 06:33:04
Subject: FW: Mooring out question

I still lean to wine box bladders for air bag floatation They are
free if you discount the cost of the wine as a beverage. I do agree on
"but all this is only IF I was worried about it" and it seems that the
more bladders I get the less I worry.
After a two year lay-up "TWO TACKY" is going back in the water I have
fixed, repaired, reset and rebuilt just about everything her. Before I'm
to old to sail I have decided not to take anything else apart. Back to
the wine bladder making.

George and Jacki Farland
Sugar Land, Texas