Re: SJ23 Tech Tip B09

To Alex and George:

I've completed Tech Tip B09 and added a diagram with more text to describe a compression sleeve and the installation process. It is too cumbersome to describe a solution for each of your problems, especially since they are so similar. I thought that clarifying the Tech Tip would be better for you two, and the rest of us. if you still have a problem then please email me directly.
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx