Re: WEIGHTS

they generally close ours with a toll gate arm when not in operation.

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
Black Belt
Manager of Training and Organizational Development
Corning Cable Systems
office - (828)-901-5283
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      geneandlizadams
                      <geneandlizadams@xxxxxxxxx        To:       sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                                cc:
                      Sent by:                          Subject:  Re: WEIGHTS
                      owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeog
                      raphics.com

                      04/07/2005 12:53 AM
                      Please respond to
                      sanjuan23

Mike
You have to do the scale thing when the weight station is closed. You can
look though the window to see the weight.
Gene Adams