From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Schimmel
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:15 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SJ23 Tech Tip B09

To Alex and George:

I've completed Tech Tip B09 and added a diagram with more text to
describe a compression sleeve and the installation process.  It is too
cumbersome to describe a solution for each of your problems, especially
since they are so similar.  I thought that clarifying the Tech Tip would

be better for you two, and the rest of us. if you still have a problem
then please email me directly.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx