Re: Mug Race

Guys -  this year is a no go, but I am seriously considering a 2006 entry.
41 miles -  is it always the first sat in May?

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
SJ 23 #363, SJ 21 #1694
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      AutoWizrd@xxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                          To:       sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeog        cc:
                      raphics.com                       Subject:  Re: Mug Race

                      04/08/2005 09:29 AM
                      Please respond to
                      sanjuan23

Hi Skippers

We have Two SJ23 registrated in the Mug Race May 7 at the Ruder Club in
Jacksonville Fl ( dhttp://www.rudderclub.com/own the St Johns river). It's
a 41 mile race down the St Johnn's river.It would be great to have our own
class.(5 boats)

Ron Katz
Macon Ga.