Re: SJ 23 trailer for sale

How much you asking?

CapnDar@xxxxxx wrote:
Dear Members

I am selling my SJ 23 trailer -  she is a single axle 1979 ez loader - new 4000# spings and axle with brakes. Previous owner has done everything possible to make it low -  as in launch in minimal water!   I would describe it as rusty but capable, street legal trailer, but best used as a 'yard trailer' or a twice a year home-marina-home trailer.  Delivery help possible.

MIke R
SJ 23 #363
Charlotte, NC.