To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:10 PM
Subject: halyard lines

Can anyone shorten my research?  I need to replace the main halyard on
my  SJ23.  Looking at the selection of lines on West Marine is mind
boggling. Does anyone know what the standard diameter, kind, and length
is needed for the main haylard?  Whats a good price/foot?  Any online
places to get it cheap?

Thanks much
David Backus

"The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude."

San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/