From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DB27513 (David)
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:11 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: halyard lines

Can anyone shorten my research?  I need to replace the main halyard on my  SJ23.  Looking at the selection of lines on West Marine is mind boggling. Does anyone know what the standard diameter, kind, and length is needed for the main halyard?  What's a good price/foot?  Any online places to get it cheap?

Thanks much
David Backus

“The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude…”

Archives:  http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/
San Juan 23 Tech Tips:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html