Re: halyard lines

You are probably right in that 3/8" is a bit much.
But, I'd rather be a little conservative than watch my
sail fall down in a heavy breeze  :)

And the white with red or green wouldn't work for us.
It has been decided that the boat colors are black and
yellow and those were the required halyard colors....

DJ Nestrick
Daytona Beach, FL
SJ-23 Amarillo

--- geneandlizadams <geneandlizadams@xxxxxxxxxx>