RE: halyard lines

I just did new running rigging this year. I have 5/16 halyards, jib is
Samson XLS and the main is Cajun Trading line...forget the exact one.
My new jib sheets are Cajun trading but they are the soft feel and they
are 3/8 because of the handling frequency. My mainsheet has not been
replaced and I believe it is 3/8 but have no idea what it is.
Jib halyard is blue
Main halyard is white w/red fleck
Jib sheets are white w/green fleck
Mainsheet is white.
Traveler lines are blue w/white fleck....New England StaSet I
think...1/4

I can understand doing a color scheme with the rigging but honestly, I
don't think anyone notices on a boat this size...
And I ended up with what I did because I got some Ebay deals...because I
didn't care about color.

I hate black lines....first of all they are hot to the touch and second,
they are difficult to mark for positioning.  I'd rethink them if I were
you......
Just my thoughts

Rudy
Thesaurus, New Bern, NC