Leak

Over the winter I have had seepage of an inch or so over two weeks in the keel well. Seems to be coming from the back of the keel as the space behind the aft keel bolt fills first. This is a new phenomenon. The well has been dry for as long as I have had the boat. I am taking it out to paint the bottom in a couple of weeks. I thought I would have the yard take a look for damage. Has anyone had a similar experience of have any suggestions as to what I should as to yard to look for? Any suggested fixes?

Thanx

Mike Grygiel
San Juan 23 "Gree Gull" Poulsbo, WA