Re: traveler car

Gene

me too!

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
Black Belt
Manager of Training and Organizational Development
Corning Cable Systems
office - (828)-901-5283
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      Eric Sitzler
                      <Eric.Sitzler@xxxxxxxxxx>         To:       sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeog        Subject:  traveler car
                      raphics.com

                      05/24/2005 02:46 PM
                      Please respond to
                      sanjuan23

Gene,

Could you please send me the specs & price on the traveler car that Frank
is referring to?

Thanks,

Eric