From: CapnDar@xxxxxx
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: sailscanvas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:24:40 -0400
Subject: anyone interested in a group purchase of mainsails for the SJ 23?

  hello SWan Juan 23 people:

anyone interested in a group purchase of mainsails for the SJ 23? We can probably get a deal from Banks sails in Oriental ( or any of several others) if
we order 3-4 identical sails.

Mike R
#363 Charlotte, NC

San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/ San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html