Re: Re: anyone interested in a group purchase of mainsails for the SJ 23?

I haven't taken the plunge to completely replace the main, but recently had it repaired, including removing the bolt rope and replacing it with slides.  The bolt rope had shrunk at least 6 inches creating a big pocket by the mast.  It is now loose footed and is much easier to raise and lower.  Doyle Sails in Denver, NC did the work on the main and also on my jib.  Good work, reasonable price.

I'm also interested in seeing the specs on the traveler car.  The current configuration drives me nuts as I can't seem to easily move the traveler from the helm.  It's probably original equipment and the lines don't run fore and aft.