Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:34 AM
Subject: RE: New Mainsail<

Gene,

I am beginning to look for a new mainsail for my san Juan 23, mark II (tall rig/fin keel).  Can you give me an approximate estimate?  Do you have the specs on file, or would I need to do measurements?  I am thinking about 5 oz. dacron, two full battens at the top, and partial for the rest, with leech line, foot line, two rows of reef points, sail slugs to fit the 23 mast, and the SJ 23 design (but no numbers).

Thanks for your help.
Frank Langer

p.s.  I was able to install the new traveler car you sent me, without damaging the existing ends, and it works great!