RE: New Mainsail<Eric
The car is 3/4"between  the wheelsand about 15/16" high. This is from memory. I can get the real numbers at work. I am out on Wednesday and gone Friday, so it may be next week.
Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: Eric Sitzler To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:46 AM
  Subject: traveler car

  Gene,

  Could you please send me the specs & price on the traveler car that Frank is referring to?

  Thanks,

  Eric
    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Langer, Frank
    Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:35 AM
    To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: RE: New Mainsail<

Gene,
    I am beginning to look for a new mainsail for my san Juan 23, mark II (tall rig/fin keel).  Can you give me an approximate estimate?  Do you have the specs on file, or would I need to do measurements?  I am thinking about 5 oz. dacron, two full battens at the top, and partial for the rest, with leech line, foot line, two rows of reef points, sail slugs to fit the 23 mast, and the SJ 23 design (but no numbers).

Thanks for your help. Frank Langer p.s. I was able to install the new traveler car you sent me, without damaging the existing ends, and it works great! ---------- From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[SMTP:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of geneandlizadams[SMTP:geneandlizadams@xxxxxxxxxx]

Reply To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 9:44 PM To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: New Mainsail< Rudy I have some good prices on Ullmann sails. I would have to check at work for a price. All the people who have bought sails from me have been very happy with them. You can contact me at 360 445 2814, or pgardnersj@xxxxxxx

Gene ----- Original Message ----- From: Rudolph Mayer To: San Juan 23 Mail list Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 6:07 PM Subject: New Mainsail< Anybody got recommendations for a sailloft for a new main for a 23?