Mainsail--anybody in?

I tried to catch up with Mark and Luann at Banks Sails this weekend but
without luck, as I figured. However, I'm reasonably sure I will be
getting a new main from them very soon.
I will be happy to talk to them about their proposed discount and if it
matters if the sails are different (fully battened vs partial, loose vs
rope foot, etc).

So who is interested and for what specs on a main?  I will go see them
personally since they are only a short distance away.

As Mike R. vouched for them, I can as well, not as a customer but as
people and sailors and from hearing from a bunch of other satisfied
customers and watching people race with Banks sails.

Rudy
s/v Thesaurus #668