Mainsail--anybody in?---Quotes I have received

I've shopped around...here are some prices

AirForceOne Sails
2 reefs, cunningham, numbers, insignia, partial battens, 6.4 oz dacron $601....you provide measurements

Banks
cunningham, partial battens, numbers, insignia, 6 oz dacron  $667  each reef is $40 more. Full battens are an additional $275. Mark will discount 10% for two sails ordered, 15% for three and possibly more for 4 or more. Sails DO NOT have to be identical as far as battens, reefing.

Doyle
cunningham, 2 reefs, 3 partial battens, numbers, no insignia, 5 oz dacron  $824

Neil Pryde (Performance Sails, Denver, NC)
cunningham, 1 reef, 2 top battens, numbers/insignia unknown 5.53 oz $974

North Sails
cunningham, 2 reefs, numbers, insignia, draft stripe, battens unknown, 7.0 oz  $852

ScottSails
cunningham, 2 reefs, partial battens, numbers/insignia unknown, 6.0 oz   $698

Hood
cunningham, 2 reefs, battens, etc  6.5 oz    $2060  WHOA!!!

Gene Adams, an Ullman sail...sorry forgot the specs but I believe it is 1 reef, cunningham, partial battens,number and insignia   $798

Banks can offer the discount only if all orders are presented at once so he can economize set up, cutting, etc.

I would be happy to coordinate the orders with Banks since I am only a little ways away and see Mark pretty regularly.  Please let me know if anyone is really interested and what timing they have in mind.

Rudy
Thesaurus