From: "DOUG MURRAY" <doug.murray@xxxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: Mainsail--anybody in?

> Rudy,
>
> I am interested in a new main.  I would appreciate any pricing and spec
info you could pass on.  I have bolt rope on both the luff and foot and like
that setup.  I haven't decided on full versus partial batten.  I would like
two reef points.  The heaviest dacron (6 oz?) would be preferred for
longevity.  I would also like to have San Juan logo and my sail number if
that is possible.