make plans now!

We plan to bring the SJ 23 to Jacksonville, Fl for the Mug race in 2006

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
SJ 23 #363
Charlotte, NC

                      DJ Nestrick
                      <djnestrick@xxxxxxxxx>            To:       sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-sanjuan23@mobilegeog        Subject:  Re: lift / sling points / owner's manual
                      raphics.com

                      06/08/2005 11:08 AM
                      Please respond to
                      sanjuan23

Congrats! The owner's manual can be found in the tech
tips at:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/h_design_tips/h.html

Can't help with the sling thing. Sorry!

My wife and I bought our first boat - Amarillo -
almost two years ago and it has been a wonderful
experience. Good luck!

DJ Nestrick
Amarillo - SJ 23
Daytona Beach, FL

--- Travis Burrell <travis.burrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just bought my first boat, an SJ23.  Wondering the
> following things:
>

> 1.         anyone have an owner's manual?
> 2.         I'm looking to find out the sling points,
> because.
> 3.         I've got a boat lift that's currently fitted for
> the previous
> owner's pontoon boat, & I need to reconfigure it for
> the SJ

David J. Nestrick, MBA, CFP
FirsTrust Private Wealth Management Group
(352)753-8589