Date: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 08:32:24
Subject: Re: lift / sling points / owner's manual

Hull support info is available in Tech Tip A10,
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/a_trailer_tips/a10.html
If you were to sling the hull I suggest just forward of the keel and
slightly aft of it. Play with the aft position for equal weight on the
two slings without straining the hull.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx