Re: lift / sling points / owner's manual

Travis - check out
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=db27513&AID=2091375

Had mine pulled in December, and as Bob suggests, just forward of the
keel, and maybe two feet behind seemed to support it with ok. The Boat
yard guy did this quickly, and w/o a lot of calculation, so it must be
pretty standard positioning

David Backus

--- Travis Burrell <travis.burrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just bought my first boat, an SJ23.  Wondering the following things:
>

> 1.	anyone have an owner's manual?
> 2.	I'm looking to find out the sling points, because.
> 3.	I've got a boat lift that's currently fitted for the previous
> owner's pontoon boat, & I need to reconfigure it for the SJ

?The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude??