Fwd: 1983 SJ23 for sale in Florida

Begin forwarded message:

From: "D. Wendal Attig" <dattig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 8, 2005 10:51:30 AM PDT
To: <hal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SJ23

Hal,

Just wondered if you know anyone who is looking for a nice, clean SJ23. I have one in Florida---an '83 model, that spent most of it's life under cover and/or on fresh water even here in Florida. Has never seen salt water, and has many extras, including trailer. I have posted some pictures on one of my web pages. Would appreciate the referral if you plan to pass this along.http:// www.theadvisoryteam.com/speakers/sj23.htm

Thanks,

D. Wendal Attig
Clearwater, FL
727-468-9440