more lift questions

Hey everyone.  Thanks for your feedback on my questions earlier; especially the location of the owner’s manual online.  The only issue is that everything everyone said seemed to point to me lifting the boat by supporting it fore & aft of the keel, while the lift is currently configured quite differently.  I’ve taken a few photos of the lift & created a web page that you all can view that will hopefully help everyone to understand exactly what I’m working with here.  Again, thanks for the earlier input & any further input is certainly appreciated.

http://tinyurl.com/7zckr