Re: more lift questions

HI Travis:

Great system. I saw a similar one in operation for a MAC 26X. Worked great. To make this lift functional for your SJ23 you have to install bunks on it similar to a trailer. The bunks must be raised from the bottom frame equal to the depth of the keel. Check the dimensions in Tech Tip A10, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/a_trailer_tips/a10.html I still have one diagram to add to this Tech Tip but in lieu of that, I have a description. You should be able to figure it out.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx