Re: SJ23 dacron lift line

Bobby:

Actually there is nothing wrong with SS wire except meat hooks. But what you just said in your email reminded me of the incident that created the meat hooks. I had thought that the meat were created from years of use. In my case they were created from a single event. I had forgotten that. So I will stay with SS wire. As far as outlasting me, time will tell!
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx