Re: SJ23 Parts for sale

I am interested in the hatch. Please contact me at scbuxton@xxxxxxxx Thanks, Rick ----- Original Message ----- From: "D. Wendal Attig" <thecoach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: SJ23 Parts for sale

Bob,

Just sold the SJ23 "Euphoria" after 20 years. Hated to part with it, but
life is changing. I'll miss it. I do have a few items that did not go with
the boat that I would like to sell to SJ23'ers before I put them on ebay.

1)One Nibo/Bomar Hatch, with a teak stiffener/riser that was custom made for
the SJ23 front hatch. The hatch has an aluminum frame, dark glass, and a
solar powered vent. Additionally there is a plastic trim ring to hide the
mounting hardware and finish off the inside installation. $175 plus shipping

2) I also have a west Marine mainsial cover that was only used for one
season. It cost $160 new, and is in great shape, blue--no fading. $75 plus
shipping

3) One original Barient winch. (I replaced the jib winches with self-tailing
winches, then stored this one, so it's in great shape.) $75

4) Gas Can for 7.5hp Honda outboard.  $50

If you could pass this along to the other skippers, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

D. Wendal Attig
727-468-9440
email: dattig1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx