Date: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:38:23
Subject: SJ23 Cruise

Thought you all might be interested in some photos from a 4 day
"cruise" I took aboard our SJ23 from New Bern NC to Beaufort NC to
Oriental NC. Learned about an interesting phenomina call "tides" that
we disregarded when trying to escape an approaching thunderstorm. Kept
us beached for about 8 hours on the intercoastal near Moorhead City

http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=db27513&P=&AID=2678311&T=1

David & Sarah Backus

?The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude??

Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/
San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html