From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Schimmel
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 10:59 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SJ23 Jib

Get a 150% for fluky winds.  A 135% works well for consistent winds especially for short handed.
Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carl Miller wrote:
Here is my situation. Bought the boat and sent the jib for cleaning and conversion to my new CDI furling system. Came back clean and the conversion was fantastic. Problem is it is a 90% working jib. My own d..n fault..... really stupid.

What to do? Buy a used 110 or 150 and convert this winter? Probably, but which one? I sail on an inland lake with fluky wind most of the time and am not afraid of using a lot of sail. Suggestions please.

Now, anyone have a used sail or one converted in "good" shape?

J. Carl Miller