Re: about to buy a 23 ???

The sj 23 is a beefy boat for it's size I sailed it from Savanna to St. Augestine outside. I would not like to be out side in waves bigger then 8' in any 23ft boat. Plan your trip very carefully (lots of places to hide),watch out for the tides, currents & wheather,try not to do it alone and most important get to know your boat.

Ron Katz

Macon Ga

Sea Witch