Re: about to buy a 23 ???

I agree with David -  but I also think that you can do what you propose -
given you keep a close eye on the weather and err on the conservative side

Just an FYI-  I am selling my 23 because I was a better performance boat (
we do a bit of racing) and not because we are not comfortable with it in
coastal cruising -  quite the contrary - for trips to Cape Lookout or
Ocracoke -  it is fine in the right weather

Michael J. Robinson, SPHR
office - (828)-901-5283
Mike.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx