Re: SJ23 Tech Tip B09

Travis Burrell wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/h_design_tips/h.html is working for me…

*From:* owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *ed lawrence
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:28 AM
*To:* sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Re: SJ23 Tech Tip B09

bob

is the s j 23 site/chat room gone?

ed

Ed,

The San Juan 23 website is alive and well. I don't keep the pages and photos updated very often because noone sends me anything to use to update it. I would be pleased to turn it over to a San Juan 23 skipper who was willing to do that. The URL is: *http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/*

Chuck Vande Wetering
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx