new sanjuan23 list software and address

Hi gang. I (unexpectedly) moved my company's web site to a new hosting provider, and as part of the move have dumped Majordomo in favor of Mailman.

What this means for you is, first, send your posts to sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (note the word lists in the hostname). Second, it means you have a nicer web interface to subscribe, unsubscribe, change your address, switch to digest mode, temporarily suspend delivery, and so forth. The old majordomo-style command messages work also, if you prefer that method.

Archives are in the same place they were before.

Hal