RE: new sanjuan23 list software and address

Are all the emails from the original list updated & current in the new list?
(ie, is there any reason for me to check my subscription?)

-----Original Message-----
From: sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sanjuan23-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hal
Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:28 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: new sanjuan23 list software and address

Hi gang.  I (unexpectedly) moved my company's web site to a new
hosting provider, and as part of the move have dumped Majordomo in
favor of Mailman.

What this means for you is, first, send your posts to
sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (note the word lists in the
hostname).  Second, it means you have a nicer web interface to
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your address, switch to digest mode,
temporarily suspend delivery, and so forth.  The old majordomo-style
command messages work also, if you prefer that method.

Archives are in the same place they were before.

Hal