is the skipper list accurate?

I just browsed the skipper list on our website and discovered that our email listed there is now obsolete. I was compiling a list of Skippers sailing Puget sound and would like to contact them with current addresses.

I am asking that any of you who are listed please verify that your address is correct.

Chuck, I was unable to figure out how to edit my entry. The home page link "SJ 23 Internet Fleet Skipper Information" sent me to a discontinued page of Yahoo. Is that where I would update my skipper info normally?

Thanks.

Betsy Schultz