From: Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering <wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: is the skipper list accurate?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:43:44 -0800

D & B Schultz wrote:

I just browsed the skipper list on our website and discovered that our email listed there is now obsolete. I was compiling a list of Skippers sailing Puget sound and would like to contact them with current addresses.

I am asking that any of you who are listed please verify that your address is correct.

Chuck, I was unable to figure out how to edit my entry. The home page link "SJ 23 Internet Fleet Skipper Information" sent me to a discontinued page of Yahoo. Is that where I would update my skipper info normally?

Thanks.

Betsy Schultz

Betsy,

The Skipper list is no automated so you have to send any chnges desired to me by e-mail and I change them.

Chuck