To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: Skipper's list

Bob Rowe wrote:

I own a 1979 San Juan 23, /Ravin'/ here in Port Orchard.
 Bob Rowe
BobbySeattle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob,

I am not sure I know what you wanted. You were already listed on the San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Skipper list. I updated your e-mail address, removed Dawn Wilcox from the entry and changed the We to I and Our to My. I hope I read your mind correctly. Please be more specific next time.

Chuck