Forwarded message from Bob Schimmel

Hi Chuck:

This job in Vancouver is going slower and longer than I thought it would. I don't have access to my home email and I'm guessing some of our members out there are wondering why I haven't replied. I usually receive at least 3 or 4 requests per week.

Would you please send a notice via the distribution list to indicate that I should be able to answer their questions over the Christmas holidays. Hopefully I will be home.