trailer opportunity

I have a fleet captain trailer with a tandem axle conversion that I used to transport my new SJ 7.7...I will not be needing it any more, as this is a 'slip' boat

this trailer might be a good opportunity for someone with a 23 who needs a trailer - it would need some modifications, but would be a good place to start

minimal surface rust, with an added 3500 axle with 4000lb springs and elec brakes, new wheels and tires - less than 1000 on the new axle/tires - will be dunked in the lake once sometime this winter to launch the boat

located in NC -

Mike Robinson