To: <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: (no subject)

We'd like to see pictures of your SJ; how much are you asking and where are you located? Thanks Elaine
On Jan 29, 2006, at 9:58 PM, WPBEST@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello fellow sailors,
I was unable to transfer my old address to a new one. Any one that can help with that please let me know. I have a 1986 SJ23 that I would like to sell. I need to let it go soon, so I am willing to let it go very cheap. I also have a brand new Main sail that I bought 2 years ago from Gene Adams and have never taken it out of the sail bag. Let me know how to access the mail list with my new address, and also how to post an add. Thanks to all, and it won't be long before we are all back out on the water!

                                            Sincerely,
                                                William Best