Deck thickness on San Juan 23

Does anyone know the thickness of the deck in the area around the chain
plates?  The reason that I'm asking is that I want to install a radio/CD
player in this area and hang it from the roof of the cabin just over the
port seatee.  I have a case for the radio that I plan to screw into place,
but I don't want the screws to go pop out through the deck.
Thanks,
Jim